Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Ceilings and You

Ceiling should be the hero of the shot, dammit!
This really needs to be turned into an Internet meme.

This is an image I found on my Mac after I got it from eBay last year. Apparently, its past life was as a graphics machine in the advertising department of a major home improvement chain, one that doesn't really care to wipe their hard drives when they sell an old computer. It's sad that my computers have had better jobs than I have.

What I love about this picture, though, is that somewhere in the warehouse where they shoot these things, there is a crew that had to completely tear down this room, rebuild it with a lower ceiling, and have the photographer take the shot again, just because the person putting together the ad wants a little more ceiling in the picture. You wonder how these companies stay in business.

Oh, wait, it's because they've pushed the mom and pop stores into bankruptcy. Forgot about that part, sorry.

1 comment:

Paul said...

The candlesticks should be the real heroes.