Thursday, May 24, 2001

...A website? Oh yeah, I had one of those sitting around someplace...

Look, Ma! An actual quasi-update! Wheeee!

Uhh, yeah. So anyway, I figured that, since I haven't really updated this site since... ohh... 1963, I might as well put up one of these handy-dandy Blogger thingamawhoozits so I can at least have some new content up once in a while. It probably won't be very interesting new content, but at least it's using an HTML verson above 0.03. Not like you really care all that much, anyway. You probably just accidentally wandered onto this site while searching for pictures of a landfill to use in a slide show about recycling for some university public speaking class. Admit it. That's how everybody gets here. Hell, that's how I got here.

So hopefully, I'll at least be updating this thing more than just once a year. Probably not, but it's worth a shot.

Boosh!

No comments: